Workplace Harassment Training
After beginning employment with the College, all employees are expected to complete Workplace Harassment Training. An email will be sent to the employee by Human Resources with the instructions below for viewing the Workplace Harassment Training.
- Access the course by going to https://eaglelms.statetechmo.edu/moodle/login/index.php
- Log in with the same credentials used for EagleOnline.
- The HR Training course should be listed on the first page; click on this.
- Click on “Harassment in the Workplace Training” and print this information out to use in following along with the presentation.
- Print out “Workplace Harassment Signature Page”. After viewing the training, this page should be signed and forwarded to Human Resources for placement in the employee's personnel file.
- Click on “Harassment in the Workplace” located on the right hand side of the webpage under Completed Recordings.
The training is approximately 40 minutes.