Sample Student Invoice (Billing Sheet) Explanation
From STC Wiki
1. Abbreviated Schedule
- This section is simply a brief version of your schedule that’s listed on your Student Schedule.
- Note: This does not include the beginning and ending dates of classes or your instructors’ names.
- If you have questions about this section, please contact your advisor.
- These are charges for this semester only and not the entire academic year.
- These charges are for your classes only.
- The State Tech bookstore will have information on the costs of your books, tools, and any other supplies (ex. safety glasses, gloves, etc.) you may need. Bookstore charges vary every semester according to the classes in which you are enrolled.
- If you have questions about your class charges, please contact the cashier at (573) 897-5121.
- If you have questions about books and supplies, please contact the bookstore staff at (573) 897-5124.
3. Financial Aid
- This section includes financial aid that has been, or is being, processed for this semester.
- Financial aid varies by student and is based on the results of the FAFSA you should have already submitted to the federal government.
- If you have questions about your financial aid, please contact the financial aid staff at 573-897-5121 or FinancialAid@statetechmo.edu.