|approved by Board of Regents 01/16/2015|
The College President, or his/her designee, is authorized to establish procedures and directives pertaining to:
- Employment and separations.
- Employee conduct and performance.
- Grievances and complaints.
- Due process.
- Salary administration.
- Working hours.
- Training and development.
- Leaves of absence.
- Safety and health.
- Employee recognition and awards.
- Like subjects pertaining to personnel.
In those areas where the Board has adopted specific policy statements related to personnel issues, the College President’s procedures and directives shall adhere thereto. Notwithstanding the provisions of this policy statement, all unique, sensitive, and/or potentially controversial personnel procedures and directives will be submitted to the Board.