Holds on Student Accounts
BUSI - Business Office. Prevents registration. Applied only for current students who owe the college $200 or more.
ADM – Admissions. Prevents registration. These students haven’t completed their admissions files. Usually they are missing final high school transcripts, which are required to continue awarding financial aid.
TB – TB Testing. Prevents registration. These students haven’t completed legally-required TB testing.
COUN – Counselor’s. Prevents registration. Several holds have been created for Counselors to have more options:
- ATT – Attendance. Doesn’t prevent registration. Probation and suspension processes kick in for students whose attendance causes them to fail classes.
- GR – Grades. Doesn’t prevent registration. Probation and suspension processes kick in for students who fail classes.
- BEH – Behavior. Doesn’t prevent registration.
- BEH0 – Behavior Level 0 / serious behavior problems. Prevents registration.
- COUN – Counselor’s. Will still be available to Counselors for use in serious situations when preventing registration is necessary.