Grade Submittal Via Moodle
Instructors will receive an automated email informing them that grade submittal is available. The steps for submitting grades electronically are as follows:
1. Make sure your gradebook, attendance, and job readiness scores are up to date. These scores will be submitted exactly as they are shown on the AJA Report, and Moodle Grade Submission can only be completed once per course.
2. Go to the AJA Report for your course by clicking on the Grades link in the Administration block in Moodle and then clicking on the AJA Report tab.
3. Print the AJA Report for your records. The easiest way to do this is to use the browser's print preview menu item with the print size set to “Shrink to Fit”.
4. Click the "Go to Grade Submission Screen" button at the bottom of the screen to go to the Submit Grades screen.
5. Verify that all grades show up properly and check the Incomplete checkbox for any students that should receive an Incomplete grade. If an Incomplete grade is issued, you will need to submit a Request for Incomplete Grade form to the Registrar's Office.
6. Click the Confirm button to submit your grades.
7. If there are no errors, your grades will be submitted and you will receive an email notifying you of successful submission. If there were errors submitting the grades, they will not be submitted and Moodle will tell you what went wrong. You will need to return to step 1 and resolve any issues before submitting again. If you are unsure about what to do about an error, contact Information Technology.