Foundation for State Technical College of Missouri
From STC Wiki
- Osage County Community Center (OCCC)
- Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Executive Director (573) 897-5109
- Marketing & Donor Relations Coordinator (573) 897-5135
- The Foundation for State Technical College of Missouri is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and serves as the College’s principal fundraising organization. Gifts to the College come in many forms including direct cash contributions, in-kind donations of equipment or property, and bequests.
- Formed in 1983 by friends and supporters of the College, the Foundation is dedicated solely to the advancement of the College. It serves the College by helping acquire and manage the private financial contributions, gifts, and grants that are critical to preserving the unique educational experience that the College provides.
- The Foundation is led by a volunteer board of dedicated professionals who help manage the many endowments, grants, scholarships, and other gifts received. As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, contributions to the Foundation are deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Funds received by the Foundation are used to provide scholarships, fund faculty development, purchase instructional equipment, construct facilities, and for other purposes that contribute to improvement of the College’s ability to accomplish its mission.
- Inquiries of the Foundation can be directed to The Foundation for State Technical College of Missouri, One Technology Drive, Linn, MO 65051, or call (573) 897-5111.