End of Semester Reminders
As the semester comes to a close, please remember to do the following before you leave:
- Instructors, submit your final AJA information via Moodle and take Incomplete Grade Forms and any AJA information not submitted via Moodle to Academic Records Office.
- Record a “no answer greeting” on your voicemail and place an “Out of Office” automatic reply on your e-mail to reflect that you will be out of the office.
- Turn off your computer(s), printer(s), lights, and lab equipment to save energy.
- If you have borrowed any equipment, please return it before you leave campus.
- If you need to have your computer lab(s) updated over the summer, please let the IT Department know by filling out a work ticket at email@example.com.
- See the instructions for accessing e-mail and voicemail from home.
1. To change the voice mail on your phone to reflect that you will be out for the summer:
a. Dial 5900
b. Enter your passcode
c. Press 8 (U) for user options
d. Press 4 (G) to change your greetings
e. Press 2 (C) to change your conditional personal greetings
f. Press 6 (N) to change your no answer greeting
g. Press 7 (R) to record your no answer greeting and follow the instructions.
2. To place an “Out of Office” message on your e-mail:
a. Select the Tools menus in Outlook;
b. Choose the “Out of Office Assistant” and type your message.
Or if you have Microsoft Outlook 10 or later:
a. Select the File tab;
b. Select “Automatic Replies (Out of Office) button;
c. Select the button by “Send automatic replies;
d. Type your message in both the Inside and Outside My Organization tabs.