Change of Student/Alumni Information

From STC Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

It is the student’s responsibility to report any changes of student information (name, address, telephone number, etc.) to the Academic Records Office as soon as possible. Students should also keep their academic advisors, Career Services, and the Alumni Association informed of changes.

Personal Information Update Form.pdf