Academic Resource Center (ARC)
From STC Wiki
- Information Technology Center (ITC), Room 111
- Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Communications: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Math: Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- ARC Front Desk (573) 897-5204
- Director of Student Support Services (Computers/Math/Science) (573) 897-5297
- Academic Resource Specialist (Communications/Computers/History)(573) 897-5191
- ARC Tutor (Math/Science) (573) 897-5319
- Tutoring services provided by both staff and peer tutors
- Peer tutors are required to have at least a 3.0 GPA, recommendations by instructors, and a recent transcript. Students may pick up an application to be a peer tutor in the ARC.
- Use of computers, printers, and/or scanner
- Use of math manipulatives for “hands on” learning
- Use of instructional software for current textbooks
- Group study space